ThatsWhatzUp

"Lets Build This Together" Purpose, Truth, Triumph and Equality for all..

Name:
Location: Greensboro, North Carolina, United States

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Hello Everyone...(-:

I hope that eveyones thanksgiving went well.I had a awesome one myself, everyone in the family got together and ate a healthy thanksgiving meal.Thats a good thing.

I took a walk down the Ave.(Phillips Ave.) today , I saw an outstanding site. There were stores getting new faces today. This made me fell good to see some positive changes in the naborhood. Hope is on the way! For myself I know this to be true that hope is on the way. Thats what should happen all throughout the North East side of Greensboro. If we all could come together we can make this happen . East Market St. and MLK has set an example of what North East Greensboro could look like throughout. Its time so, lets make it happen. When we get it, please take care of it and each other also.Greensboro lets do it..Lets rock and roll.

To all the troops overseas, much love. The guys from the VFW and every at home support you all the way. Rember to keep you heads down and your ears and eyes open.
If anyone has any content to share please send me some I would love to see whats going on through your eyes.
Take care and get home safe. OORAH


The word of the day is Creative

ThatsWhatzUp...(-:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home