ThatsWhatzUp

"Lets Build This Together" Purpose, Truth, Triumph and Equality for all..

Name:
Location: Greensboro, North Carolina, United States

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

To the NC VFW

To the NC VFW thank you for the kind words.It is my pleasure to show support for our Veterans, our Troops and our Military Families, in displaying the Yellow Ribbon on my Weblog in support of the Show You Care Campaign in support of our military families. Being a Veteran myself, I know how important it is to know that you have the support from your comrades that have walked those steps before you, displaying support on the home front. To the VFW it is you that deserve the thank you.I'm looking forward in working together with the VFW with future projects. Proud to be a member.. Keep up the outstanding work..

Thank You

Sincerely,
JerryL.McClough
USMC
"Semper Fidelis"









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home