ThatsWhatzUp

"Lets Build This Together" Purpose, Truth, Triumph and Equality for all..

Name:
Location: Greensboro, North Carolina, United States

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Where is the support for them ?

How can the President, our Congress and the American people overwelmingly support sending our troops to war but not be prepared to whole-heartly take care of them when they come home?

The President’s proposed budget comes up short on (click for more info)

The decision makers and the American people have to lie down to bed every night with this on their Brain Housing Group. I have a difficult time with it myself and I choose not to support the war. I reason being is because I am a veteran and I see how they are being treated when they return. How can some say God bless the United States of America, when they are only blessing themselves ? $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Take a look for yourself...

(VIDEO # 1)


(VIDEO # 2)


(VIDEO # 3)


(VIDEO # 4)

We as a country cannot allow for this to continue..... We have to support our troops...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home