ThatsWhatzUp

"Lets Build This Together" Purpose, Truth, Triumph and Equality for all..

Name:
Location: Greensboro, North Carolina, United States

Thursday, March 17, 2005

No More Bloodshed Greensboro !

We all have to figure out a way to turn our past into positive energy. We have to build strong communities together . To me it's not about a black thing nor a white thing. I feel that it is a humanity thing. For something that happen 26 year ago was then, we can to get pass this together. We can not have anymore bloodshed. I do not see a black man or a white man. I see a man.

It is not about the pass nor you or I, it is about the future your kids, my kids working together, playing together, living in the same community together, making every effort to build better communities.

Could you imagine all the people living life in peace. You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I hope someday you'll join us, and the world will live as one.

I support the Truth and Reconciliation Process, however it has to promote peace !

Let's be proactive to peace !

This is going to be my last post on THATSWHATZUP for a moment. To everyone that I have met and all the friends I have made and to everyone that reads my blog, much love. I hope that everyone would take a little time out of their day and think about the things that are really going on outside of there own little world.

The world is larger than just you and I !

This is what we have to strive for

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

PEACE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home