ThatsWhatzUp

"Lets Build This Together" Purpose, Truth, Triumph and Equality for all..

Name:
Location: Greensboro, North Carolina, United States

Sunday, April 03, 2005

Greensboros' prestigious image !

Is this the type of community that's being built here in Greensboro ?
Is this the prestigious image that is trying to be protected?
Right here in Greensboro, with one of the largest politcal blogging communities, no one has even said to Tara Sue, "Hey, I'm a attorney, or I have a good friend that is an outstanding attorney and I would speak to him or her, because I see that you have been done wrong by the people that should be protecting your rights!"

This is still the same question to you all: "What type of community are you tring to build" ?

The truth is something else isn't it!!!

I'm going to call it like I see it !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home